Chief Growth Officer
Technology Services - Digital
Posted 4th Jan 2018
Reporting to the CEO, the CGO has responsibility for the marketing, business development, and sales resources needed to drive revenue and passenger number growth through new customer (airline and travel agency) acquisition.
The CGO must be able to deliver this growth in a multi-business software company whose products range from SaaS to enterprise version, and who target markets in Travel Echo System (Airlines, Hotels, Travel Agencies and Tour Operators). The CGO is a sales leader at heart but couples those sales chops with a deep understanding of how required coordination points with marketing and business development to build a cohesive end-to-end revenue generation machine..
This role is intended for seasoned senior executives in the Saas (Software as a Service) or enterprise software sales space to have an opportunity to build a growth organization.
Achieve and Exceed key KPI’s including Passenger Number and Revenue Targets from airlines and Travel Management Companies
TP Connects serve the leading airline companies by retailing their travel products at a lower distribution cost. We ensure rich content, bundle and unbundle offers and also provide the consumers with the ability to create their own offers by choosing services like hotels, activities and dynamic packaging.
We assist airlines as merchants to distribute their flights. But we don’t just stop here, we also merchandise their products. One can integrate their airline PSS directly with our efficient distribution platform in the same way like they connect to the internet booking engine. Not only do we reduce the distribution cost, but we also reduce the time spent on marketing in a smart way. Airlines can explore incremental revenue by selling the ancillary products and can add rich and in-trend content like videos and images which actually saves the marketing cost as well as time. TPConnects then report the transactions and RET files to the participating BSP’s.
• The CGO must be able to define a revenue and passenger number growth strategy, communicate this vision and be able to drive the execution
• TPConnects is a hyper customer-centric organization and the CGO will need to drive growth by ensuring new customers are successful with TPConnects products
• The CGO must create a culture of metrics and process to drive accountability throughout the organization
• The CGO will need to craft and communicate the company’s vision to create growth and will be accountable for sustainable revenue and passenger growth along with meeting periodic revenue targets
• He or she must be a talent magnet with experience scaling a high performing sales and marketing organization from the ground up to meaningful size (zero to $500M+)
• The CGO must be able to credibly discuss long term strategy with C Level Executives of Airlines, Travel Management Companies and Industry Bodies
• The ideal CGO will have the passion to build from nothing, the bravery to continually experiment, the willingness to push the limits and who is unafraid to roll up his/her sleeves and teach
• TPConnects is an authentic communication company - the CGO must have high energy, edgy, direct communication style and able to navigate and push teams to get things done across organizations
• A career spent in enterprise or SaaS software or Travel Distribution with a demonstrated progression through senior positions in sales, marketing, and/or product management
• Experience building and scaling a growth oriented sales and marketing team
• A passion for innovation and experimentation, and the ability to institutionalize new insights broadly
• Broad experience with multiple and different SaaS products and global geographic markets
• An graduate degree from a top-tier university.
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: