Banking - Leadership
Posted 4th Jan 2018
- Developing the service delivery organisation to support globally a growing number of B2B customers in the financial industry
- Develop the IT Infrastructure towards a cloud based Platform as a Service, offering on premise, private cloud and public cloud models
- Strong focus on C/I optimization in service and delivery models
- Contributing to the technology selection across Fidor Solutions (ao AI, data analytics) to enhance new product offerings
- Enhance and contribute to a strategic vendor management and procurement function
- Contribute to the strategic development of Fidor Solutions as a whole
- Enhance the global footprint of Fidor Solutions with offices in Munich, Dubai, Berlin and Singapore
- Create Agile collaboration between IT Ops, Solutions, Delivery and external partners
- Enhance the security strategy of Fidor Solutions
- Leading the global IT Operations and Security team (30-40fte)
- Member of the Management Team of Fidor Solutions
- Act as the Chief Security Officer
- Responsible for the IT Infrastructure development and Operations (Platform as a Service)
- Responsible for the Service Management and Service Delivery for a growing number of B2B customers globally (Banking as a Service)
We are Europe’s multi-award winning innovation leader in digital banking, proud member of the French ‘Groupe BPCE’, is experiencing rapid growth and are now looking to strengthen our team located in Dubai, UAE. We are looking for talent who always put customers first, share our passion for technology, innovation, big data and mobile trends applied to banking.
Our holding company was born with the vision of creating a customer centric bank that truly understands the needs and the lifestyle of today’s digital savvy customers. We reinvented banking with our concept of 'Smart Community', a platform for digital collaboration that brought together over half million members fully immersed into our ecosystem. Our community members engage online on financial topics, advise each other, gain in financial literacy, review and make product suggestions. Their contribution is rewarded with bonus converted into cash. Together our holding company and its community members innovate and co-create products that meet customers’ precise needs and expectations.
Our success would not have been possible without the contribution of passionate people who believe in creating a better banking experience and truly take part in the digital revolution. Together we designed cutting edge technology that can power an entire digital bank. In addition to our holding company, we proudly support customer-led organisations in building next-generation digital banks.
- University degree in computer science or equivalent
- Strong skills and experience in managing large programs and agile practices
- Strong skills in and experience with state of the art IT infrastructures (cloud, open source)
- Experienced in best practices in the IT Service Delivery in B2B, preferably for the financial industry
- Experienced in working in a global company and working with different cultures
- Understanding of financial models for Service Management
- Several years of leadership experience in the field of IT (CIO, division manager or department manager) and/or Service Delivery to large business clients
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent language skills in business English, German is helpful
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time:
Get in touch with...
Get Job Alerts
Don’t miss out on your perfect job. Click here to sign-up for email alerts