Ecommerce Account Manager
Technology Services - Digital
Posted 1st Nov 2018
• Will be a pioneer in developing and leading the development of E-commerce Account Business
• Develop and implement short and long-term eCommerce growth strategies to increase sales and profits, including analysis of product mix, pricing, promotions, and consumer trends for Amazon and other eCommerce pure play and retailers.
• Drive the interaction across the different divisions throughout the business and support to enhance the e-commerce business.
• Cross-team collaboration within difference teams to identify opportunities and execute on growth strategies to achieve desired results
• Responsible for achieving assigned goals for sales of new and existing products, strategic volume and promotional planning, budget and allowance adherence, and execution of sales/marketing initiatives.
• Lead development, monitoring, and analysis of sales forecasts and related data, including profitability, rate of sale, promotional performance, etc.
• Act as primary contact with all internal departments for eCommerce accounts to include product development, marketing, manufacturing, order management, logistics, accounting, legal, etc.
• Work with our retail partners to fully understand the levers of driving sales within their platforms, including content, SEO, and media to sell, build and execute an effective JBP
• Comfortable negotiating and ensuring delivery of agreed upon metrics and contract value; secure terms for contracts, with the ability to bargain and negotiate concessions in the interest of parsing out a final contract containing terms by which all parties agree to abide
The client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – they are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
• Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships with management in national accounts, and across internal cross-functional departments.
• Experience in marketing and product management in consumer products would be a plus.
• A minimum of 3 years industry experience in ecommerce
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Sales, Business Administration, ecommerce or related field.
• Creative, highly-motivated, self-starter, detail-oriented, organized, can efficiently work in an extremely fast-paced environment, a team player and possess excellent verbal and visual communication skills.
• Must be an Arabic and English Language speaker
• Willing to work in Riyadh KSA
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: