ERP Project Manager
Banking - Projects
Posted 17th Dec 2018
• Maintain complete authority over the ERP initiative to meet the business’s needs.
• Provide coaching and leadership to direct reports.
• Control project scope and risk management.
• Manage enterprise technical architecture.
• Communicate project needs regularly and effectively to direct reports and project sponsors.
The client is a new bank that offers its innovative trade finance solutions to Small and Mid-Sized Corporates in the UAE, wider-GCC, UK and South East Asia.
• A strong background in IT preferably 10+ years (banking or financial services)
• A successfully completed ERP project in his or her portfolio.
• 3+ years of experience managing midsize to large teams.
• Comfort advising senior-level management.
• PMP certification preferred.
40,000AED/monthJob Reference ID AS-97
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: