Group IT Manager
Retail - Leadership
Posted 15th May 2018
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing the IT strategy to support the operational needs of the group and its subsidiaries in line with the vision, mission and strategy.
• Should be knowledgeable on hardware, software servers, IT security, governance, disaster recovery and other key aspect of IT networks / systems:
• Should have working knowledge on current IT applications
• Drive all IT project management of the group
• Responsible for developing and maintaining corporate policies and standards aimed at maximizing effectiveness and minimizing costs related to the acquisition, implementation and operation of IT systems.
• Develop and maintain the system architecture, defining standards and protocols for data exchange, communications, software and interconnection or any network information systems.
• Coordinate and manage reporting needs and data analysis for the affiliate and also oversee provision of IT support in the subsidiaries to ensure IT services are delivered without interruptions
• Establish governance and control processes to ensure that technology related risks are managed and the organization’s resources are adequately utilized.
• Develop and maintain system recovery plan in the event of power failure, damage to systems etc.
• Communicate IS/IT plans, policies and technology trends throughout the organization, including management groups and professional staff.
YYT Food Corporation, we are passionate about everything F&B related. Categorized as quick service operator, YYT Food Corporation delivers multibrand in multi-market food solutions across the GCC. The brands managed and operated by YYT Food Corporation include, Vanellis, Pad Thai, Subway (Bahrain) Teriyaki, Al Mangal Express, Menchies, Tiki-Ming, Tandori, Sukiyaki,Fish Harbor, Papa’s Chicken.
Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering
• Familiar with Certified ISO 27001, ISO 9000 and ISO 20000
• Minimum 5-8 years’ experience with increasing responsibilities for management and support of IT, networks, technology projects.
• Strong knowledge of data processing/ procedures, business process analysis & redesign experience.
• Design, management and operation of managed IT systems in large groups.
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time:
Get in touch with...
Get Job Alerts
Don’t miss out on your perfect job. Click here to sign-up for email alerts