Head of E-Wallet
Banking - Digital
Posted 2nd May 2018
To create and lead the new business unit under the PBG umbrella called payit. As dedicated lead of the payit team the Head of payit is responsible for the P&L of the business unit, including meeting customer and merchant acquisition targets. The Head of payit is ultimately responsible for the development roadmap and delivery of both the payit wallet customer application and the corresponding merchant application. The lead of the unit is responsible for team management, financial control and the overall sales and marketing of the application along with ensuring operations are running uninterrupted. The role requires entrepreneurial/business development skills as head of a nascent unit with large ambitions.
• Recruit, lead and manage a team of highly experienced professionals
• Represent the payit team externally and internally towards senior management
Finance and controlling
• Overall P&L responsibility for the payit business unit
• Budgeting, planning, controlling, target setting, tracking KPIs
• Overall responsibility for driving the customer and merchant applications of payit
• Roadmap definition, priority setting, enabling the work of Head of Product
• Ensure continuous uninterrupted operation of the payit service to customers and merchants
Empower the Head of Technology to the same
• Primary responsibility for key merchant partners of payit
• Empower Head of Business Development to reach commercial goals of the business unit
Design and customer experience
• Deliver a flawless application experience and pre-eminent customer experience
• Empower to Head of Design to do the same
• Ensure agile operation of the overall payit business unit
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including to large audiences
• Communicate effectively with the different teams (business, design, technology, security, legal etc.) to ensure visibility into the department’s direction.
• Communicate the product vision to key stakeholders and interested parties. It is crucial that the business understands the solutions in development to ensure successful delivery.
• Propagate and spread knowledge about the solutions in development to stakeholders and non-stakeholders alike
• Be on top of technology advancements and market realities, and how that will shape the work in progress and how to leverage new technologies in the overall vision of the product
The UAE’s largest bank and one of the world’s largest financial institutions offers an extensive range of tailor-made solutions, and products and services, to provide a customised experience. Through its strategic offerings, it looks to meet the banking needs of customers across the world via its market-leading Corporate and Investment Banking and Personal Banking franchises.
Headquartered in Abu Dhabi in Khalifa Business Park, the bank’s international network spans over 19 countries across the world, providing the global relationships, expertise and financial strength to support local, regional and international businesses seeking to do business at home and abroad. In line with its commitment to put customers first, to Grow Stronger, FAB will continually invest in people and technology to create the most customer-friendly banking experience, and will support the growth ambitions of its stakeholders across countries in which the bank operates.
• 10 years relevant experience in banking/payments setting or professional services relating to it
• 5 years team management experience of high performing teams within related field
• Business unit setup as part of a large corporate is a strong plus
• Master’s degree in business/engineering/computer science or related discipline
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time:
Get in touch with...
Get Job Alerts
Don’t miss out on your perfect job. Click here to sign-up for email alerts