Head of Enterprise Architecture
Banking - Architecture
Posted 19th Oct 2017
The role holder is responsible for leading the technology roadmap, maintenance and management of the Tecom Group IT architecture needs through partnering with the respective businesses to ensure IT strategies are aligned with the business strategy, goals and processes. The role holder is also responsible for the review, design and development of IT operational processes, risks, standards, controls and procedures.
Our client is one of the most prestigious government backed businesses in UAE. Now under new leadership and with significant investments across UAE the company is going through a major transformation. A large part of this transformation is focused on technology and in conjunction with this they are looking for new IT leaders to drive change and ultimately ensure technology is driving the business.
10+ years of IT management experience required.
Experience in managing real estate applications and infrastructure required
8-10 years of IT Application development around ERP, Real Estate Management, Mobile Solutions, Innovative customer interactions and technology architecture. Consulting experience desirable.
Experience as technical lead for a major technology implementation
• Cloud technologies: Google, Amazon, Microsoft
• Hardware: HP, Dell, Sun, IBM, NetApp
• Microsoft, VMWare,
• Oracle, IBM, TeraData, Netezza,
• Deep knowledge of Integration technologies and architectures, including:
o Point-to-point, bus, hub-and-spoke
o EAI (messaging, queues, brokers, object brokers), Enterprise Service Buses and Service Oriented Architectures
o ETL and file-based, volume interfaces
o Portals and UI-level integration
o Data replication and synchronization
• Application servers, containers and platform-specific integration standards
• Business Process Automation (BPA) and Management (BPM)
• Broadcast, unicast, and multicast publish and subscribe
• Web Services, Web Service Protocols and XML schema, standard message formats
• Processes and Methodologies: ERP, Release management, Business Analysis,
• Service management, Change management, Asset management, GAP Analysis.
• Communications and Networking: HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, SMTP, SSL, SAN, Internet.
• Database and Business Intelligence: SQL Server (2000/5/8/13), Crystal Reports, MS
• Access, Jet Reports, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik,
• Cloud technologies: Microsoft Azure, AWS, Salesforce, Force.com, Hadoop, Oracle
• Applications: VMware, Active Directory, MS Excel (Expert), MS Office, MS Project,
• MS Visio, Adobe Acrobat, Oracle
• Application Platforms: SharePoint Sever, MS Exchange, Apache, BizTalk Server, IIS, .Net, Workflow, DMS
• Application Middleware: ODBC, XML, ASP,
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time:
Get in touch with...
Get Job Alerts
Don’t miss out on your perfect job. Click here to sign-up for email alerts