Incident Response & Investigations Specialist
Technology Services - Security
Posted 24th Sep 2018
The Job purpose is to support in managing and conduct investigations of technology security related incidents affecting company's technology assets in order to ensure effective incident handling, forensics analysis, acquisition and preservation of evidence, evidence source identification and incident analysis as per the agreed quality and timelines.
Our client is a vibrant and multiple award-winning telecommunications service provider
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience within the Telecommunication Industry
• Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Information Security preferably
• Experience with tools and analysis techniques used to analyze network, system and application logs
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology/Systems
Knowledge And Skills
• Computer hardware and, software technology which impact computer related investigations.
• Knowledge of UAE and international laws related to cyber-crime, computer evidence recovery
• Problem-solving and good analytical skills.
• Security knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, UNIX systems and Back-office applications
• Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP networks, VOIP, firewalls, encryption, IDS/IPS/HIDS.
• Excellent knowledge of the latest network security technologies, safeguards and threats
• Good understanding of computer investigation processes and controls
• Good applied knowledge in relational databases
• Applied technical incident response, handling and mitigation experience
25,000 - 30,000 AED/monthJob Reference ID AS-91
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: