IP Solutions Sales Director
Technology Services - Infrastructure
Posted 1st Oct 2018
• Develop region level annual market plan for one product line or corporate level annual market plan for one product domain.
• Expand the corporate level projects. Further relationships with the mid- and high-level customers.
• Engage with customer through business/network consulting, design customized E2E network solution to match customer's requirement. Plan and execute series of branding activities.
• Industry insight?Lead the industry development? Gain insights into the industry development direction in this field ? Be able to propose critical suggestions or measures to promote industry development ?such as major exhibition theme speech? case presentation? Participate in standards development or implementation? Participate in the solution initiation etc.
• Customer influential?become object of trust: Be able to lead and CXO-level customers for carrying out strategy benchmarking, reach an agreement on major development direction, Influence the customer to make a significant investment decision-making.
• Advance the company's direction of industry transformation: Based on the high-level strategy alignment with customers?carry out solution mapping? Find weak capabilities, and promote development of industrial capacity.
• Support success of major project breakthroughs? Participate in corporate/region-level benchmark type/major historical project, Work in close key positions in projects and play a leading role, such as major project turns into machine, to reverse disadvantages and so on.
The company is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – they are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
Master, Bachelor, MBA degrees preferred
Major in Computer science, telecommunication engineering, etc.
More than 15 years in Carrier or telecom vendors.
Experience across ME markets.
Speaker in IP International Conferences or Seminars.
IP, SDN network of Fixed and Mobile infrastructure
Knowledge of fixed network equipment of different vendors
Strategy formulation and management
Business Development with strong Communication and interpersonal Skills
Research and Strategic Thinking Skills
Negotiation Skills to deal with customers
Excellent Presentation Skill
45,000-55,000 AEDJob Reference ID AS-92
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: