IT Employee Experience Director
Oil & Gas - Leadership
Posted 1st Aug 2018
Main Purpose of the role:
Develop an IT Employee Experience delivery plan from design through to implementation including risk, budget, manpower management. Full life-cycle responsibility of the programme. Working with stakeholders you will lead knowledge creation, balancing customer and user requirements, and facilitating consensus decision-making by industry while ensuring projects and programmes are delivered to agreed quality, cost and time constraints.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a programme/sub portfolio.
• Assess risk and initiate risk management strategies.
• Effectively apply the company methodology and enforce project standards.
• Minimise the potential for operational or reputational risk to the company from the programme.
• Ensure commercial and client(s) satisfaction objectives are achieved.
• Set and manage internal and external stakeholder expectations.
• Develop lasting relationships at a senior level within the company.
• Ensure programme documentation is updated and maintained. Define programme governance to be followed by the portfolio.
• Effectively manage key stakeholders across business and works closely with all IT areas to ensure planned activities are coordinated.
• Maintain programme budget and effectively tracks and reports on programme spend.
• Monitor and summarise progress and prepares reports for upper management regarding status of programme.
• Ensure management of all programme risks as well as compliance with all required documentation.
• Organise and monitor dependencies on inter-connected programme dependencies.
• Contribution into annual budget for the programme portfolio.
• Contribution into strategic plans and reviews as necessary.
• Continually seek opportunities to increase project, programme and portfolio delivery and deepen infrastructure delivery team relationships.
Our client is a provider of oilfield services to the international oil and gas industry.
We design, build, operate and maintain oil and gas facilities, which we deliver through a range of flexible and innovative commercial models that can be aligned to an individual client, project or asset. This enables us to respond to the distinct needs of each client and help them to transform the value of their assets across the oil and gas life cycle.
• Degree (or equivalent) and professional background in IT
• Sound IT experience, with a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled change, with specific experience in employee related change
• Experience of delivering large scale, complex IT programmes
• Knowledge of programme and project management methodology and managing full lifecycle of programmes
• Management of multiple technical workstreams
• Experience of managing projects in HR or Finance would be advantageous but not essential
• Ability to build and maintain productive relations with stakeholders, based on transparency
• Strong communication, influencing skills & negotiation skills
• People management experience within a programme context
• Sound judgement particularly in relation to programme risk and issues management
• Good programme budget management skills
• Strong team working skills inspiring trust and acting as a catalyst for success
• Understanding of technology directions
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time:
Get in touch with...
Get Job Alerts
Don’t miss out on your perfect job. Click here to sign-up for email alerts