IT Services Manager
Banking - Digital
Posted 8th May 2018
Responsibilities will revolve around providing technical services direction, project support, and thought leadership on the strategic initiatives and environments within the business unit.
You will execute and be accountable for the Fidor IT service management of Software Development and IT Operations
As the manager you will ultimately be accountable for service design leadership and therefore need to pay continuous attention to service operations excellence
As the leader, your team will be responsible for finding incident resolution, root cause analysis and remedial actions.
Prior leadership experience is essential to your success.
• Participation in administration & testing of Business Continuity, datacenter backup, recovery, & BIA/ DR processes.
• Ensure compliance support of GDPR across various audit cycles, including ISO 27001 & ISAE.
• Help define service requirements, create service designs and guide translation into code.
• Provide the basis for thorough service readiness of products used by our stakeholders .
• Responsible for building relationships with the business enabling effective service management.
• Ensuring regular service reviews take place with the ITSDM's aligned business area reporting on performance and availability of IT services.
• Ownership of service improvement plans to address recurring failures against SLA's.
• Accountable for the incident and problem management processes and responsible for the continuous service improvement.
• A primary lead and business interface for major incidents.
• Operate in a highly-structured, audited environment, adhering to audit-driven procedures relating to change control, documentation, security, and standardization.
• Active support for incoming problems/ issues for both internal and external customers, including root-cause analysis.
• Identify service improvement needs, design, plan, and execute projects with minimal oversight, adhering to established deadlines and maintaining efficient communication with management and partners.
• Support Customer Deliveries, Product and Site Reliability Engineering and/or IT Operations.
• Lead, build, develop and manage a highly qualified team of IT professionals in Dubai as part of the global IT organization.
• Lead multiple cross functional teams of Software Developers, DevOps and IT Engineers.
• Lead the team through the daily service management tasks and actively participate in delivering them.
• Alignment and prioritization of team members on critical projects, processes, and initiatives within the business unit.
• Cooperate with senior leadership team, clients and external partners.
• Ability to independently solve issues and bring to resolution.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within time constraints.
• Strong written, verbal, organization, and documentation skills are essential.
• Ability to delegate and execute multiple projects simultaneously, collaborating with multi-functional teams.
• Demonstrate time-management skills including prioritization of challenging tasks.
• Support diversity, international collaboration and intercultural communication.
The future of banking is digital. The future of banking is innovative. The future of banking is you!
Become part of a digital banking revolution by joining Fidor!
Fidor, Europe’s multi-award winning innovation leader in digital banking, proud member of the French ‘Groupe BPCE’, is experiencing rapid growth and is now looking to strengthen its team. We are looking for talents who always put customers first, share our passion for technology, innovation, big data and mobile trends applied to banking.
Fidor Bank was born with the vision of creating a customer centric bank that truly understands the needs and the lifestyle of today’s digital savvy customers. We reinvented banking with our concept of ‘”Fidor Smart Community”, a platform for digital collaboration that brought together over half million members fully immersed into Fidor’s ecosystem. At Fidor, community members engage online on financial topics, advise each other, gain in financial literacy, review and make product suggestions. Their contribution is rewarded with bonus converted into cash. Together Fidor Bank and its community members innovate and co-create products that meet customers’ precise needs and expectations.
The success of Fidor would not have been possible without the contribution of passionate people who believe in creating a better banking experience and truly take part in the digital revolution. Together we design cutting edge technology that can power an entire digital bank. In addition to Fidor Bank, we proudly support customer-led organisations in building next-generation digital banks.
Fidor has emerged as a leader in creating digital financial solutions. Fidor designed an innovative digital platform ‘fidorOS’, that uses open APIs and quickly became a breakthrough for next-generation banking. We provide existing financial, retail, and telecom institutions – as well as startup banks – the chance to bring digital technology to the heart of their businesses.
In this regard, we are looking for IT Service Manager to join us in this exciting journey in Dubai.
? Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field (essential)
? ITIL V3 Foundation and IT Operations (minimum)
? 5+ years of experience in managing highly effective and motivated IT teams. (minimum)
? Proven experience of working within a 24/7 IT operational environment
? Proven experience delivering continuous service improvements
? Sound experience in setting up cross functional teams
? Experience with agile development processes and how to apply its principles
? Experience coordinating major incidents
? Experience managing suppliers delivering projects into an IT Operations function
? Experience in a multi location environment
? Very good knowledge about Software patterns and principles, complex applications and the MVC Framework
? Good understanding of Software Quality aspects like meeting requirements, coding for performance, testability, understandability, efficiency and security and how to apply them
? Good understanding about Infrastructure and Docker
? High motivation and willingness to learn and apply new technologies
? Big passion for an agile work culture
? Excellent English interpersonal communication skills for tech and business conversations
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time:
Get in touch with...
Get Job Alerts
Don’t miss out on your perfect job. Click here to sign-up for email alerts