OT Security Leader
Oil & Gas - Security
Posted 10th Oct 2018
• Create and track meaningful metrics around product cyber risk and compensating controls of OT
• Engage in application and domain-specific threat modeling and attack surface analysis/reduction
• Working with all scrum teams for security-focused design
• Identifying and ensuring resolution of possible technical implications of each release
• Maintaining a backlog of security-related tools that will improve the maintainability and security of our code and the pace of development
• Help prepare reports at appropriate levels of confidentiality for stakeholders to view
• Promote best practices and design patterns
• Provide guidance on automated testing tools and techniques
The Company is a leading service provider to the oil and gas production and processing industry.
They support their clients to unlock the potential of their assets; onshore and offshore, greenfield and brownfield.
They have a problem-solving culture, clear values and strong leadership. With each one of their projects come complex technical and operational challenges – and their Company is full of driven people who are committed to finding solutions and deliver for their clients.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) and/or a minimum of 4 years of equivalent experience
• At least 4 years of experience in Operational Technology (OT)
• At least 4 years of experience involvement with team(s) that delivered ICS solutions or software to be used in that context
Up to 30,000 AED/monthJob Reference ID AS-94
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: