SAP SD Consultant
Manufacturing - Infrastructure
Posted 19th Oct 2017
• Responsible for the analysis, design, configuration & support of the SAP SD areas to meet the business needs of the company
• Working closely with SAP Functional Specialists to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality.
• SAP level 3 support and release assignments for the company across all locations.
• Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the SD module of ECC 6 EHP5.
• Supports production configuration and assist in functional change requests as per release plan.
• Supports business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
• Works with the Service Desk to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
RAK Ceramics is one of the largest ceramics’ brands in the world. Specialising in ceramic and gres porcelain wall and floor tiles and sanitaryware they produce 110 million square metres of tiles and 5 million pieces of sanitaryware per year at their 16 state-of-the-art plants across the United Arab Emirates, India, Bangladesh and Iran.
Headquartered in the United Arab Emirates, they serve clients in more than 150 countries through a network of operational hubs in Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Asia, North and South America and Australia. Across the global operations they employ approximately 15,000 staff from more than 40 nationalities.
• Comprehensive understanding of SAP's customizing toolset, including IMG (Implementation Management Guide).
• Expert SAP configuration skills in SD Module
• SAP functional skills in SD Module
• Solid understanding of SAP data model in SD
• Thorough business understanding of manufacturing processes in a plant environment.
• Familiarity with SAP architecture.
• Good project management skills, operating as part of a team organizing, planning, and executing large scale projects from vision through implementation.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
• Knowledge of SAP ASAP methodology
• Strong analytical skills
• Understand dependency between SD, MM, FI, CO and other modules.
• Understand configuration dependencies and inter-relationships between functional modules of SAP and provide logistics expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area.
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with administrators, technical and functional team members, and users
• Plan and schedule work based on priorities
• Work as part of a team, being a task-oriented individual and self-starter.
• Proactively manage own work and liaise with business stakeholders and fellow consultants
Ras Al Khaimah
AED 20,000 per month
Medical, visa and flight homeJob Reference ID MT-21
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: