Senior Applications Architect
Shipping/Logisitics - Architecture
Posted 8th May 2018
• Must possess thorough knowledge and experience with strategic and tactical architecture patterns for the design of systems and solutions.
• Experience in developing innovative technical strategies, systems or database architecture design, and solutions that fit within a complex enterprise.
• Excellent general understanding of the IT standards, regulatory environment and information security, with experience in defining governance methodology and compliance controls.
• The candidate must have broad expertise and experience across a wide range of technologies, e.g. Java (Client-side, Server-side, Security APIs, Web development, Spring/MVC, JSP/Servlets, OSGi, Hibernate), Workflow, BPM platforms, business rules frameworks, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Rest/JSON, Linux, SOAP/XML, Oracle, Single Sign-On (SSO), HTML5, Performance Tuning/Profiling, and Testing frameworks.
FedEx Express invented express distribution and is the industry’s global leader, providing rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories, connecting markets that comprise more than 90 percent of the world’s gross domestic product within one to three business days. Unmatched air route authorities and transportation infrastructure, combined with leading-edge information technologies, make FedEx Express the world’s largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable services for more than 3.6 million shipments each business day.
The following abilities and skills will be considered an advantage:
• Knowledge/experience with cloud architectures and deployments.
• Knowledge/experience of DevOps.
• Knowledge/experience of delivering highly scalable, hosted, multi-tenant, high-performance, 24x7 solutions.
• Familiarity with EA Sparx enterprise modelling tool.
• Transportation domain knowledge.
• Experience in Scrum and Agile methodologies.
The following certifications are preferred:
• Oracle certified Java enterprise architect
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: