Senior Business Analyst
Shipping/Logisitics - Projects
Posted 8th May 2018
Our client is looking for CBAP certified business analyst to lead IT aspects of complex regional/divisional projects to define and develop business capabilities and services through the provision of robust IT solutions. The candidate must be an independent thinker, able to work autonomously on projects with complexity both on the technical side and on the business implications side. Should have capacity to influence clients, maintaining the right balance of assertiveness and healthy business relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
• Ability to structure complex problems in simple terms
• Assist the product manager in defining the product goals and feature requirements.
• Collect, understand, own and communicate the requirements for products, projects, and features, translating these into user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Facilitate workshops including delivery and product teams to expose stories, identify acceptance criteria to identify a minimum viable product.
• Gather, analyze, and report on usage data to benchmark and measure the performance of the product against defined KPIs.
• Manage a product improvement backlog and work with delivery teams to keep it prioritized and up to date.
FedEx Express invented express distribution and is the industry’s global leader, providing rapid, reliable, time-definite delivery to more than 220 countries and territories, connecting markets that comprise more than 90 percent of the world’s gross domestic product within one to three business days. Unmatched air route authorities and transportation infrastructure, combined with leading-edge information technologies, make FedEx Express the world’s largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable services for more than 3.6 million shipments each business day.
The following certifications are preferred:
• PMP / Prince 2
• SAFe / Agile Certified is preferred
• UML Modelling tools
• Significant business analysis experience including designing and running workshops.
• Strong understanding and experience of business analysis skills, techniques, and practices including writing user stories, acceptance tests and documenting technical requirements.
• Communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels within organizations, including oral and written presentations, proposals and reports.
• Working within multi-disciplinary teams delivering software projects within a variety of methodologies (particularly Agile)
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time: