Web Application Developer
F&B - Developer
Posted 2nd Jul 2018
· Must be Team Work oriented
· Must be customer focused, demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and present findings, and possess excellent interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of employees.
· Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of SAP methodology, principles, theories, concepts and techniques; and leadership skills including planning, scheduling, and coordinating work assignments to meet project milestones or established completion dates
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Finance, HR, Marketing and Information Services to deliver end-to-end solutions
· Must possess the ability to contribute to the development of new processes, as well as effectively identify, analyze and resolve highly complex technical issues
· Develop and maintain SAP design and technical specification documents; assist in defining and documenting SAP Best Practices
Leading F& B manufacturing and distributor within the lower gulf area
· Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline
· 4+ years of hands on experience in developing SAPUI5/Fiori applications
· 4+ years of SAP development experience working in different SAP functional areas
· Good understanding of FIORI concept, system architecture, FIORI Launch pad configuration and app integration
· Implement standard Fiori applications (transactional, factsheet and analytical) and enhance standard applications using enhancement framework
· Knowledge of SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) and deployment of application on SCP is plus
· Experience in ABAP Development would be a plus
· Worked have worked on open source technologies like PHP, nodejs, reactjs, Mysql, etc.
· In Backend - good knowledge of building APIs
· Good experience in managing SAP PI/PO for integration between SAP and 3rd party applications
· Extensive experience in HTML5, Java Script, CSS3, JSON, XML, AJAX, and MVC Development framework
· Experience in OData Service consumption on UI using GET, PUT, POST methods
· Java, J2EE and associated components (JSP, Servlets)
· Web Services (SOA, RESTful, WSDL, XML, XSLT, XQuery)
· Weblogic and such application/web server experience
· Mobile Application Development experience for native Android and iOS operating systems. The candidate must have hands-on experience in developing programs for mobile devices.
Is this the job for you? Don't waste any time:
Get in touch with...
Get Job Alerts
Don’t miss out on your perfect job. Click here to sign-up for email alerts